The Hands that Move the World
The Grey Company is a relatively new adventuring company formed by a group of travelers who met on the road between New Cyre and the fortress of Sterngate. Their adventures brought them to the rescue of Derli from Dragon’s Crown, and since then, Darin d’Lyrandar, the W.K.T.C.’s agent, has recommended them as employees of the Eclipse Collective.
- Morea, hamadryad cleric. A devotee of Dol Arrah and aspiring non-fiction/gospel author.
- Sir Arthur Wellesly II, drow bard. The carefree son of Sir Arthur Wellesly I, he rejects anything even resembling a conventional droven lifestyle.
- Adahn, half-elf paladin. Zealot of the Sovereign Host, who may have some identity problems.
- Ninami Kelf, dragonborn paladin. A Knight Militant of the Church of the Silver Flame, and part-time bounty hunter.
- Sgt. Jek Porkins, gnome barbarian. A soldier in the Zilargo military who, despite an entire lifetime of service, never advanced to a commissioned post. His reasons for adventuring are unknown, but it is suspected he is currently AWOL.
- Zaphyr, tiefling mage. Believed to be a hedge mage, without formal training, Zaphyr comes from an organized crime background.
- Sir Arthur Wellesly I, drow hunter, and father of Sir Arthur Wellesly II. A Karrnathi warlord who retired from his noble lifestyle to hunt game, he has since gone back to his previous life (retired, 999 YK).
- Fighter-022, warforged swordmage. Part of a series of unlicensed prototype warforged with arcane modifications, who hunts the others of his kind. Current whereabouts unknown.
- Tooxfie Jin, changeling ninja. A Sarlona-born assassin afflicted with lycanthropy. Current whereabouts unknown.
- Kijaera, human fighter. A sword-for-hire with an unpleasant past as a street criminal. Current whereabouts unknown.
- Barcan, human sorcerer. A sorcerer who entered into a bizarre, questionably romantic relationship with the bronze dragon Tyristis, and retired from his very brief adventuring career (retired, 999 YK).